Saturday, June 25, 2011

My Ghost Story- Living with Sharon Tate

Editors Note: I have scoured the internet gathering up some great articles on My Ghost Story. Although, these are written stories, I will be posting some of my very own short ghost stories. But for now, I hope these articles by various authors at Ezine Articles, some should, have you on the edge of your seat, and some maybe not as much. But, one thing is for sure, you will be plenty entertained by some of these creative story tellers. So, sit back grab a cup of coffee or whatever your preference may be... and just enjoy yourselves, while reading through these short paranormal ghost stories.

Here's a video of a haunting of Sharon Tate, I watched this on an episode of Ghost Hunters.



Now go onto the next, welcome to My Ghost Story

No comments:

Post a Comment